5 Most Significant Tips For Buying A Gaming Laptop
September 20, 2023 0 Comments
- Choose A Powerful Processor – Before choosing a laptop, the first thing to consider is the processor. Choose a Core i5 processor and above if your laptop processor uses an Intel processor. Also choose a processor with an “M” version, not a “U” version because the “U” type is usually only for light activities. No less important is also to pay attention to the speed of the processor which is referred to in GHz units. The higher this GHz number, the faster the laptop’s performance. If you have limited funds, a laptop with an Intel Core i5 Skylake generation can be your choice.
- Determine Suitable VGA – The graphics quality of the graphics card (VGA) should also be prioritized when buying a laptop. As mentioned above, the quality of the VGA is what will affect the display and image quality when you play games, especially for games with a heavy scale.If the game you are playing has heavy graphics while the graphics quality on the laptop is not good, the video game display will be broken. So far, there are two graphics card vendors for the gaming laptop market, namely Nvidia GeForce and AMD Radeon. For heavy gaming, Nvidia GeForce is recommended.
- Decide on A Right Screen – The appearance of the game will certainly affect your playing experience. Not only relying on the graphics card, the quality of the laptop screen will also have an effect. As much as possible, choose a laptop with a minimum size of 14 inches and a full HD screen resolution to get the perfect gaming experience.
- Increase RAM As Much https://3a568.com/ As Possible – Just like the processor, the role of RAM on a gaming laptop is equally important. In addition to speeding up the work of the game, RAM serves to store the graphics of the game being played. For that, choose RAM with a minimum capacity of 4 GB, especially if the games you usually play are heavy games. Also, pay attention to whether the laptop you want to buy allows for a RAM upgrade or not. Because when you start to feel that the embedded RAM is insufficient, you can add more RAM capacity without having to replace the laptop.
- Choose A Suitable Hard disk – The hard disk serves as a data storage area. When you save your game, the free space on the hard drive will be used. Before crediting a laptop, choose a hard drive with a large capacity, because games played on a laptop will usually require a very large space. A laptop with a 500 GB hard drive capacity is enough to store a lot of data. If your budget for laptop credit is large enough, you can choose a laptop with an SSD hard drive, which is able to make the games you play feel good in performance.